Tuesday, January 27, 2009

tiredness!!

Lutut aku macam nak tercabut da!

Seriously I dun feel like atalking in English but I'm already stuck at the first line,so I think I shall just talk English here(if i cAN still call this nonsense English) with some Malay here and there..

Saturday out,Sunday at home,Monday out,Tuesday out..My goodness...Sape nyer lutot tak tercabut?haha..actually semue orang nyer tak la..aku nyer je..hehehe..tu la...exercise pon malas nak mampos mane tak tercabotnyer..(and I know bf will laugh at this)

OK..Camera is spoilt so no pics ya..Family from KL came down since Saturday but we went out with them only on Monday,yesterday.It was nice seeing them here agian..I want tgo KL lak can???Haiz....No?EXAMS tqah!OK...and so..they came to Spore..We brought them to places they wanna go..We have fun..And ya..ibu bought me baju..haha..Thanks ya..

And so..OOAD proj need to be submitted on Thursday and its not done.hahaha...GEREK!Wanna do them but no mood and I know I cant focus..SHHHHAAAAMMMMIIIINNNN!!!!!!WE WILL FINISH IT TOMORROW OK?!

And yeap,today is Tuesday..ANd that means I have not been seeing bf for...ermmmm....3 days!My goodness..That is so long...Can you believe it,I manage to not see him for 2 weeks in the past even when we are in a relationship..Tapi now,1 hr pon tak cukop tau..ISK!!!!

you..da la..I tak nak jumpe u lagi ah..1 MONTH dari skarang baru kiter jumpe lagi ah k...hahahaha...Macam paham je TQAH...haha...1 month eh?

No comments: