Friday, January 9, 2009

Mesmerized!!!!

In class now and I'm happily blogging while some of my other classmates are busy doing their practical test..Wee!!!I got full marks...Hahha...After the fact that I almost cried for not being able to remember anything..HaaH..Alhamdulillah..

People can already congratulate me for I've started on my animation project..*claps..I've done the outline for my first scene's clock..Weee..And a few fills.Hahah...I've started!!


Oh..Yeap..Was so busy yesterday night but still havve got the chance to go youtube to watch....hahaha..*cheeky..nursery rhymes..Hahahah...After how many years,I finally sang '5 little ducks' again..Hhaa..Interesting..

But hey..Thats not the purpose for this part of the entry..I just wanna tell people how mesmerized I was by this particular girl's voice..Not mine definitely..She's 15 years old but my,she hae a wonderful strong voice..Haha..I'm no genius in this kinda thing..Commenting people I mean about their singing and all..But to me,this girl is just blessed with wonderful voice..AND HAHA..SHES A MALAY....If you wanna see for urslef..Just go youtube and type 'iqa'..I hope I'm not wrong by promoting her here in my blog...Congrats gerl..A MERE STRANGER..

My dear cousin is n camp I think by now..Hahaha...His ferst day..Heee...Hope he survive..And I think he will survive..and he must surive...nanti takde org nak jage mataer dier..(he told me that..lucky eh ur gf)!!hahaha...Enough abt him..

And shamin!!!!!!!ur not going to embarrass me by having those pics in ur blog ok...You chicken!!!Thats why I called you a bad monster...Just you wait till the time I become a VAMPIRE!!!!!wahahahahaha....


I miss bf..Urgh..I will always miss him.I wonder why..

No comments: