Friday, January 2, 2009

a new year

No mood to blog about production,LAYAR ANDAYU..Might do that some other tiime..

I've not been feeling well this 2,3 days..I think I've been having upset stomache..Haiz..Pain pain pain..Its friday today and I'm feeling freaking bored the whole day...Except for the time in school when I have to entertain both Zura's and Fah's nonsense..Haha...Have fun..Went home then went to pasar malam with mum and bro and bought many many foods to regain back my 7kg..My goodness!!!!

A thousand word of 'miss' tells nobody anything about how much I miss that particular someone..At this moment now..I just wanna curl up and cry..I dunno..Its just the most easiest thing to do at this moment now..Baby,I love you..Haiz..And I think I'd better stop about this now before people think I'm a gone case!!!

It's the new year and surprisingly everyone seems to be very excited about celebrating and welcoming it...Unlike them,I'm in no hurry to welcome 2009..But since its here,I've got nothing else to do but live it...A question I ask myself this morning,"What have I achieved in year 2008?"Apparently,no answers.
Resolutions???I've got none..!!Because everytime I have one,I do nothing about it still,so no point at all...

Everyone seems to be smiling ear-to-ear now...Good!!!!A good start for the new year..

And before I go of..Here's something to share..


No comments: