Saturday, January 17, 2009

Week 14 is finally gone..

Its Friday...The last school day for this week 14(for us)..Alhamdulillah,I managed to survive through this week..Animation work was just send a few minutes ago..Unfortunately,I cant heave a sigh of relieve like everyone else because I know I don't do the best with this animation project..Eventhough I have people telling me its a cute thing..Urgh,its just the graphics..Not the animation itself..But niwae,thans..Fah and Zura...Thanks alot for helping out...Love you gerls alot..I did what I can..I did feel the sense of responsibility doing this project..Good enough..I'm leaving it all to Mr Elijh Ooi to consider my work.

Enough about animation..My waiting have finally come to an end..haha...nothing much about the waiting...The waititng I meant was the waiting for bf to book out from camp.Haha..Thanks for calling me...Miss you alot..

3 more weeks before the end of year 2 semester 2..p4..I dunno if thats a relieve or sigh..but whatever it is..May I'm blessed with good health and good academics.I use to have 2 people caring about my grades and fearing of hurting to most important people in my life if I do badly in my exams..But now,I've got 3 of them..All of whom are very very dearly important to me.If you know who I meant...

A friend said this on his msn nick..And I find it ery amusing..But guys..Do you think its true?Apparently,I find it half yes and half no...And I hope what I told him were to never happen to me..So.This was what he wrote, "Lying is man's second language!"..For those who understand good enough..those who dun,then if you bother,go figure out...

I love everyone dearly..

No comments: