Sunday, January 4, 2009

Save me!

I am making Zura and Fah pissed by doing this for I should be doing my IS project instead of blogging..Just give me a few mins k you girls..I understand abit already..

No matter how many times I talk to you on the phone.No matter how many times we exchange the love words,I still feel like as though I'm far from you..I knoe this might sound like me asking for too much but for a girlfriend who meets her boyfriend once a week for a short period of time,its not too much.I also know that it was just merely stupid feelings that is haunting me..

A question was asked by a dear friend earlier on..."another guy asked you out for a date when your bf's in camp?"

At first I thought it was just another silly question by dear friend but as I read the sentence again and again,I realised that its actually a very big quetion..I gave an answer every innocent gf would giive..Without realising for a second what it means..

But that ques is the reason why I feel like blogging now..I would just wanna type down what I truly feel about the ques..Dear friend..This is my answer..

I have never ever thought of having another guy after Yan.For I love him with all I've got..Never will I betray him by going out on a date with another guy no matter how hot or handsome this guy is..Even if its just a date.No feelings attached..Though I've been flirty sometimes but I make sure I don't do anything to hurt Yan.Him being in camp is not a reason for me to start betraying his trust towards me..I love him more than I can say how much..Betray him..I dun think so..

Zura and Fah..I know I've create enough trouble already by not helping a single thing for IS project.Haiz..A bad teammate I am..Sory again

I dun have much time to do the pics and all but I was just sick of everything..Sory..

No comments: