Sunday, January 25, 2009

S-E-N-T-O-S-A

Yesterday was 24th January..

Hahhaha...I thought yesterday was great fun but......It was kinda fun afterall.Haha...Shalln't complain..Lets just briefly go through why yesterday was fun..
  • bf fetch me from home at almost 10.
  • bf help me out with the sandwich making(sis and mum too)
  • ive gt bf all to myself from yishun to dhoby ghaut
  • met up with raudha and wani to get foods and drinks..masok satu carrefour fun la eh..
  • naik skytrain and i was so gayat..First for me..was kinda scared(bt act mcm tak)..no need scared bf there..wakakaka..
  • reached sentosa it was very very nice..
  • walked on the sand..feeling so nice
  • talking nonsense along the way(deciding where to settle down)
  • halau semut byk2 with zura..Wakakakakaka..
  • main masak2 with bf..hahahahaha...lets do it again..
  • laugh at the gerls nyer nonsense playing volleyball,monkey and netball.mcm2 style drg main
  • haha..berebut the ball with bf trying to erase each others name off the sand
  • i learn a new technique to play volleyball which im not gonna use(i dun do sports)
  • walk around sentosa with bf to the sentosa flower walk..
  • soooo puas hati that i get to see the blossoming flowers.my gdness..so nice
  • get to walk where beside u,right and left theres flowers..it feels like fairy tales
But still at the end of the day..What makes yesterday outing fun and nice is that I get to laugh and be nonsensical with my friends and bf..hahah.I dunno with the rest but I do have tons of fun yesterday eventhough I cant main air!*hmph!

Not enough with that..Family waited for me at Vivo and we went to find Henderson Waves which we finally where it was only that we didnt go..We wnet to Marna Barrage after that..Hahahaha..that was the best..play2 water with the siblings..fun time i had with them..Off to ECP then..I was already tired by then and was sneezing sneezing since it was very cold and I think I'm still 'sick'..

Had fun people...Bby..Have fun today with your family yup..Go have fun camping..and come back and tell me funny things about what happen.ahhaha...ok..I'm off..Wanna do up my OOAD..byez!!

No comments: