Thursday, January 22, 2009

Loves!

Just some update before I go to bed..

Its the 22nd of the month again..Alhamdulillah..Relationship has been going on without much conflict and all...Grateful for that..
You...I love you...Thanks for the life!!hahaha...tak paham kan???

Ok...Hope Saturday just turn out well..Da lame tak keluar ngan dorang2...I want the full clique can?no?impossible?watever!

Animation lab test 2 is tomorrow and I'm wondering ehy I have the "you're dead" sound at the back of my head..Hha..I havent been studying..

OOAD project is not finished SHAMIN..If you're ever reading this but I think you're not since your lappy is sooo not feeling well.Too bad!!!By wednesday next week must finish k..I want my A...

Common Test and exams are all coming soon..With common test;4 papers in another 2 weeks time..Exams at the end of February..Still a long way but yet a short one..The discipline I have last semester seems to have disappear..Wtheck!!

I'm a lucky girl aren't I?Syukur...May I'm blessed with all the good thingd..despite the naughtty things I've done in life!!!I will rpent...Watch me!!Maybe not now but soon..Mark my words..Soon!

The very least..I'm in love with everyone..You know who..Family..Love you people so much..Friends..Love you all...Bf..I'm in love with you all over again everyday..

No comments: