Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Your royal 'highness'

Projects piling up!!!!!UP UP AND AWAY!!!!

Hahhahaa..I've been hearing careless whisper all the time now..From who???From those people I'm close to lA...hHAHAHA..Nice time singing that song..Woohhooo!!!!

hahah..I've not been high of late in school..But once I'm out of school-to be precise,home-I get reallly2 high...I know mum always have got headache when I get home..Hhahahah..Nevermind..I like..

OK...Now in the mood to do nothing,..Hhaha..No no..Joking...I think I'm gonna start off with Animation project really soon..Its due next week..My gdness Tqah!!Get started..

Ok..I just wanna crap tonite..And to anyone who gt nudged by me tonite,do layan me ok...I need people to layan my highness tonite...hAHHAHAHAhahahahheheheehhehe...

OK..Last but not least..I miss bf and frens..!!!

No comments: