Saturday, February 7, 2009

Pain

I hate pain..I hate pain instilled in me..Even if its a slight pinch,I still hate it..Because I dun want to feel pain..I do not like any sort of pain..But too bad.Sometimes I just have to make do with the pain..
The exact same thing i'm doing now..Bearing the pain at my right arm and also my right pain..Not forgetting the pain trying to breathe with only one side of your nose..The right ear and arm was caused by my dear kitties....Haiz....I swear I wanted to curse but no no!!!Thats bad..Curse not because of them but the pain...Argghh!!!I told you,I hate pain!!I want bf can?

Ok...So now,papers for common Test all down..I mean done..Happy really and I'm really hoping for very good grades..Really2 hope..And eventually it comes down to the same feeling every end of semester when you have to feel the anxiety of waiting to sit for you semestral exam..Suckish it is!!

Oh yea,I borrowed 2 books from the school library and I think you wont be able to see me online that often now but if you do,lucky you!!!Hehhe..

Ok now..Im gone...

No comments: