Thursday, February 5, 2009

nananananananananana......

My oh my..

Im not in the super-duper mood to study!!!Arrrggghhh!!!SAVE ME!!!!!What more with me being kidnapped by Mafias in the afternoon justnow is still fearing me alot...Like real!!

Aniways,I wasnt kidnapped by mafias but I was kidnapped and was instilled fear by meatballs.Not 1 but 13 meatballs.And Im so not going to look or taste meatballs anymore..Not for the near future at least..There goes Bakso..Bye!Wait!Not done..Zura,thanks for making friends with the mafias,we gt loose..Hahha...CRAP LA TQAH!!aND..:
Erm..Surprisingly I wasnt really struggling today despite having two tests but Im struggling when I have one test for the day..Bodohhh!!!!Geram nyer I tau..

I want sleep!!!!Warrrgghhh!!But havent study!!!!Tsk!Tsk!!


Ok..I going off soon..A little something for bf:

And finally something for myself....Yay!!!!!:
Credits:People who create and uploaded those pics to sites..

No comments: