Saturday, February 28, 2009

Books..NAtional Library anyone?

I know it seems like so not me to not have been updating my dearest blog..Sorry bloggy..I love you..

OK..So,what kept me occupied to be so busy updating is this:Book!Novel!Book!Novel!and more books!and more novels!So ya...For those who know that I read,you know what a freak I am when I've a book in hand..

So,I'm just goonna summarise my week..For those who wanna know about my week..Welcome to read,for those who dun want to..SCRAM!!!!!

Monday-
Was the last day of exam..Great day that was..
Tuesday-
I stayed at home like normal..Nothing interesting happen
Wednesday-
Erm..I was at home again..
Thursday-
I went to facial with mummy.Of which after that I made her follow me to school to return the library books.Then off to Northpoint's library and like that la my day..
Friday-
Spent the day reading and have bf to come over after book out was awesome..

Saturday(Today)-
Ermm..I went out with bf..Went to a few places and yup,no money used..Saving la kater kan.!!!ahhaa...Only our ezlinks needed..Hha...Cool!!Tell me,which couple will go out and not spend money on anything?hehe..We did!!!

And yeap...I've finished the school library book..Hard something and Nightshade Nightsmoke..Ive just finished stage by stage from Jan Jones..A cool book I would say but its too here and there if you know what I mean..I find myself lost a few times reading..OK then,3 more books waitig and then I will find my find to National Library to grab another 4..Cool or wat?And you..Suddenly I wanna watch 'GREASE'.Thanks to the Stage by stage and the visit to Esplande Library justnow eh you..Haha..

Ok....So life had been splendidly great...Thanks to the people revolving around me...HAHA...You people know just who you are la k..Ermm...And I want my lavender still..And you..I luper nak cakap..Do not spend too much money!!!!!!!!You know I'm talking about what..

No comments: