Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Loves..

OK...Im back..

Sunday was spent weirdly..Haha...Not that weird la but weird..

Firstly,Saturday night,I received a message from my grandma,my my goodness was I shocked.I went like "When did she learn to sms?" but when I read the message,it was actually a message from my dear cousin from KL..Shes in Singapore and asked if I could plan any outing out cause she want to
jalan-jalan..

Secondly,So I went out with her and sis to Orchard then Suntec City then To Marina Bay then to Esplanade then to Bugis..The funny thing is that they decided to walk at the exact same path I walked with bf the day before like wtf!Thirdly,I was tired from the 7 hours with bf the day before and I actually spend another 9 hours on Sunday..Walking..I reached home at 2215..Hah..

And finally..Without me even thinking of it or even think it would even be possible to happen.it happen there,at Bugis Swensen's...Crappy!!!!

Guess what??I saw my 3 years love there with a gerl...Not that I mind at all..Ok people..Before I have people talk about me badly and before my dearest bf think mcm2..I stopped loving him from 7 months ago..Hah..Funny right?OK...For those who wanna know what happen,ask me straight to my face..Not gonna eleborate here!Yan..I love you.!!!
So back...I saw him..yes him...There...Smiling to me..The exact same smile he gave me 4 years ago..The exact same smile that make me go all weak and flustered..Haha..That was 4 and 3 years ago..That doesn't bother me much anymore..

But goodness..To see him all over again..Its just so...Wonderful..Yeap...I didnt talk to him..Its ok...My goodness!!!!Ok Tqah shall stop it before someone start to feel uneasy..Hhehe..

Ok....I'm tired..Going off now..Bye!!

2 comments:

Nazura says Bonjour said...

weee waaa hahahaha.
miss the moments kiter memenatkan kaki berjalan2.
hahahaha x)

Nuratiqah Hafiz said...

haha..
aah.
takpe..
nanti kiter2 gi KL we penatkan kaki lagi k..
hahaha...
take cares..:)