Friday, March 13, 2009

I'm going soon..

Its Friday now and I seriously think that this week past so very fast..

Yes,I'm going to KL tomorrow..And I'm not feeling sooo happy about it..Because,I would have to leave all my 7 kitties,I will be living bf,I will have to leave home..!Crap!!Hate it man..But I hope everything goes just well tomorrow till Thursday..

I realised something baby..I realised that we havent been ,meeting for like,what,2 weeks?

I miss you you know and then I'm going to KL for 5- days and I wouldn't be meeting you before I go and then I wouldn't be even to even sms you..Isk!!!!Tak suke tau..!!Hahhaha

At this moment,I'm watching Puteri Omera at Suria..Hehe..Funny sey the drama..

And now,not having anything else to say,I shall be off..Dun miss me alright people..

No comments: