Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Holidae routine..

Lets just see what beneficial thing I've been doing all this while..

I wake up at 6 every morning..I do my prayers,iron bro's uniform to school,make tea,wake daddy up and see them out the door..And then,about 7,I will be back to bed..

Sleep till 9 sometimes 10..Bathe,clean up the kitchen and clean up the living room abit..Then at 11 till 12,I will be stuck at in front of the tv watching 'JON AND KATE PLUS 8' on Travel & Living channel 16.Wonderful reality show..Hhaa...

Then,I will either vacuum,mop or find other cleaning chores to do until 1pm..Or which,then I will fetch bro from school..Then,I will be in the kitchen getting the currypuff stuffs ready..

By 2pm,I will be stuck again in front of the tv watching 'AIR CRASH INVESTIGATION' on National Geographic channel 11.Stcuk till 3..Then I will be doing what needs to be done then usually,I'm free only after 5pm..

Weehoo...I'm quite a busy ass ya...!!Hhaha...I surely am lor..But still,I try to make time for my books and lappy and blog...Man..man..man...

3 weeks of not seeing boyfie is so the pathetic man..Wanna make the record to a month can???Siao!!Haha..You...Miss you mr!

No comments: