Thursday, March 26, 2009

Family,bf,Zura&Fah

Bro is sick..Boyfie is sick..Thank Goodness I dunno anybody close else who is sick..Hahah...

So..Today I was told from bf that he was sick..Panicked but soon recover from it cause I thought that its of no use panicking as I can't really do anything about it..Haha..You got the MC, you use them darling...Stay at home and rest..And when I say rest,he will mean sleep!!!Hahha...Ok you...Take care..Take your medicine,you nurse!AND grow healthy again ok?

I should be sleeping now but I'm not!Hhaha....Rabakz!!I dunno.I just don't feel like sleeping eatly tonite despite knowing that I would have to wake up early tomorrow morning..Haha..I'm a stubborn ass!So,dun stop me!

I miss Zura and Fah like damn alot...Waaarrgghh!!!They miss me too..Hah..I know that..Because they have been sms-ing me and all..Miss them miss them miss them..Hahha...Cool!!!

This few days,I'm becoming more and more irritating...At home!I know sis and mom can't stand my nonsense already but unfortunately,they have to because I'll be at home till school reopen..So bear with me is all they can do..But still,I like it..To bf,yeap,I've been irritating to him too..Not that I think he will find me irritating,..But how I am at home is how I am with him,ON THE PHONE(simply because we havent been meeting)..Hah...

Man...I love my life so much..So many probs but at the same time,I've got as much happiness too...Thanks you all..Family,you guys are simply the best of everything..Bf,I dunno to describe how happy and thankful I am to have you with me..Zura&Fah,you two are totally missed by me and haha...I LOVE YOU 2 ALRITE??

No comments: