Thursday, March 19, 2009

KL Trip

I'm back people of Earth!!!Hahha..I'm back to my lovely Singapore..Hahah..Truly!!

Went to Sunway Lagoon on Sunday and man,I had tons of fun..But unfortunately,the trobbing headache is killling me and the first day Red-day is so not helping in the cause of having much fun..Still..Tqah had fun..






Monday was spend at Mydin(if thats how its spelled)..Nothing much over there..But ok..Had fun..Before that,Uncle Zul brought us to I dunno where but I believe its Istana Negara there.

Tuesday,went to Petaling Street and also Central Market and it was fine..Hhah.

Wednesday..Only me,Sis and Nazura went out..We went to Pavillion to watch movie..Race to Witch Mountain..and haha...The movie's superb!Went to Lot 10,Bukit Bintang Plaza and KLCC...Woohooo..Cool time I had..

And today,I'm home and I miss home and Singapore and the people here andthe kitties..Hha..

Results out and I'm freaking disppointed with myself..Very very disappointed eventhough people around say that I did ok..But you know,as human,all you want is more..But still,I have noone to blame but myself because I didn't try to make even the least effort for the studes this semester..I have no idea why..Haiz..!But actually,I did quite fine..

I want to upload the pics but the Internet is giving me probs..So some other day ya..

No comments: