Sunday, March 29, 2009

I love DADDY!!

I love my Daddy alot..(Random)

I'm at home on a Sunday..Like alwasy..I was scolded for leaving the stove on fire...Crap!I forgot ok??Yea yea..My bad!Creep!

I miss some people so much and I won't say who..
I love some people so much but I won't say who..
I need some people so much but I won't say who..
I want someone so much but I won't say who..

Bf is out and tsk tsk!!!!!I want go out with him...4 weeks babies...

Anyway,I've got a new baby..He's 5 years old already when I discovered him a few days back..Actually I've been holding him for the past 5 years but I didn't sayang sayang him..It started a few days back when I was cleaning my room(Again!)..Bf helped to give a name..SHAH!Wooohhhooo..My baby got name already..And I've got SHAH to sleep with me every nite now...Cool!!!

My kitties are so cute(Random)

I wanna sing..Go karaoke anyone??Haha...Lets go when I got money ok???I am so broke now..Hmm..

OK..Fine,I shall go away now..I'm bored to the core..But before I go,here goes..

No comments: