Saturday, March 21, 2009

Hmm.hmm

The headache is not going away..Man!!!!

OK...So its Saturday andI'm home..Hhaa..Lucky thing coz my headache is giving me extra problems..Its ok..I had fun chatting with theses 2 people on MSN awhile ago and it feels so great..

The people from KL are coming down to Sipngapore this coming Saturday and daddy have asked to check out a few places where we can all go and have fun..I've checked out Wild Wild Wet and also Escape Theme Park and I seriously think I should consider another place but I just dunno where to..Any idea readers??

One more day to go..I can't wait..Not that anything will happen but its just a wonderful date..Hhaha...Shuts!

I've just spent almost 2 hours trying to change my blog skin but then I decided against it when I've finally found the perfect skin..I dunno..Perhaps I love this skin alot..Warghh!!

OK..Now I'm gone..But before..Can I say this..I miss my boyfriend so much!!!Crap!!!So freaking much and he dun know it!!I think!!

No comments: