Sunday, March 8, 2009

Bored

Current mood:Bored to death!

I have nothing specific to update actually but well,as you can see,I'm bored so lets do it..My tagboard da start to complain pasal its too quiet..Hahha...Its ok..Noone read my blog maybe but still,I dun care..Haha..I

Ok..Lets get this fact right and typed..This is not for people's read..
1. I hate pain so much!!!
2. I dun like Satay
3. I dun eat onions..
4. I have a very boring wardrobe of clothes..but I dun complain and I like it..
5. I'm a book freak
6. My lazy level seems to be increasing alot this year
7. I love Britney Spears and Pussycat Dolls alot.!!!
8. I like to look not-know-anything but in actual fact I know
9. I love my hair like noone's business
10. I eat like oones business..I love eating
11. I'm the most patient living soul..Hahha..

Crap...I'm bored..You can see that??And yeap..I watched a video from youtube..Its PCD singing sway and the video and all...OMG...They are soooooooooo cool..Hahha..OK..People..I shall go now and do something..

No comments: