Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Just about me..

I was just done reading some people's blog and ya ya..I'm impressed.!Hha..Bullshit!!

I mean,I was happy that those love ones are spending their given holidays with much pleasure and happiness..I shaln't compain much about
MY holiday because..it was neither fun nor boring..So..I didn''t get to be outside like all the time,everyday I mean..So what?I've missed many other exciting things due to pure laziness or some other 'important' things to do..I never compain..In other words,I'm just grateful for every happiness I'm blessed with..I thank Daddy and Mummy for letting me go out with bf the other Saturday,I thank then for letting me go out with Sis and couz the very next day..

I dun lead a free life as you people know it but I'm trying hard not to see that as a problem..In fact,I find it rather special everytime I got the permission to go out..It makes my every movement happier you see..

I also am not borned with wealth and maids all over the house..I have a wonderful DAD,awesome MUM,terrific sis and bro and coool kitties..What else can I ask for..We do housework together..No need fr a maid right?Haha...

I won't say I'm geniusly clever because I'm not..I study in a Polytechnic and am grateful that I've got Mendaki to subsidy my fees..I would be in Aerospace right now if I'm clever and could score the points but I'm not..I'm in Multimedia And Infocomm Technology of which I'm grateful for for it actually fill my knowledge about computers.So,what I'm trying to say here is that I'm not Thomas edison or some Bill Gates..I'm just me..I may fail,but I try to pass the next time round..

I never am perfect..So far from it..And what other judge about me,I would try to not let it get to me that much..For praises,I would say 'Thank you'..For negative remarks,I would either keep quiet or simply a 'Thank you'.I think what I think I am and I think that makes me really happy..

I have a bunch of good friends I would want to keep for the rest of my life and there are also these bunch which I can't wait to push out of my life?MEAN isn't it?Haha..There must be some unpleasant memories so as to why I want to do just that.Good friends I'm rateful for having and for at least make me realise something in my life,no matter how small..And as only human,I hope for the same too for me..

I have a great boyfriend too..And I know he's just great..How I knew it?Well,he is my boyfriend,of course I knew it..And so,he sort of make me go crazy for him since 6 almost 7 months back..And I am going halfway crazy for him..Hah..In a good way I mean..I'm grateful for having him too..And he is sure,for keep!!

So,the real reason to why I'm writing all this is ....I dunno!Its either I'm plain bored or the knock on my knuckles against the shower tap was getting to me or being on and off sick is really2 bothering me..

No comments: