Friday, March 6, 2009

KL Already

I'm tired of reading already but I can't seem to stop myself from reading..Hhaha...Weirdly!

So..Today is Friday and I've got another ermm..7 days before me and family head off to KL..A holiday at last after so long..Insyaallah..I can't wait to go KL and I can;t wait to shop..!!!Hah..NOt that I'm gonna shop like some heiress but just buying a pair of pants make me smile for a week already you know..Hhah..I just can't wait..Daddy asked me if I want to stay over at KL still after the actual given date..I dunno?Should I anot..

All this happiness about going KL is true and I am sooo happy about it but theres this part of me which is so heavy like that..Noe why??Its because,bf is in Spore...Hhah...But its ok..Its good for our mind and soul eh u...haha.

Since 23th February,I've not been seeing Azura and Halifah already..I miss all the fun..Hha...Its like the usual thing la..Not gonna cry about it..Hahh..

Nothing more I can remember to say so ya..Thats it..Until next time people..Loves

No comments: