Thursday, February 19, 2009

Pre-DDI

Hahaha...In less than 16 hours time,I am gonna sit for DDI exam..And my ih my..I need my A for DDI..I dunno how on the great world they calculate all the marks but I am hoping and working towards my A for DDI...Help me...!!!

I've been studying since 3..Yeap,no denying,I was distracted like most of the time,due to mum playing facebook(im just helping out since she's using my lappy),helping out bro in his homewerk and helping abit here and there..No complaints and all because I will feel much worse if I dun do anything at all..And my studying is going quite well,Alhamdulillah...Eventhough I started slow.

Hmmm...What else...
I've been hoping for work to come to me...You see,I'm going to KL this March and I need money and I've not been called to work for so long already and its killing me..Not that I want to..But its the money you know..And to get that money,you need to work..So its basically that..

And and...I've started to read Nightshade Nightsmoke already...One of Nora Roberts's book and one of my favourite writer...Woo..And its going good...I am soooo going to National Library after exams are over..Its been ages since I last put my foot in there..

I've just finished one cup of black coffee..To see if it can actually help to keep me awake..First sip,I tell mummy that I can never drink black coffee coz I have sensitive tummy and my tummy take bad effect about it so quickly and again,I hate pains!!So,no more black coffe for me and I can't consume anymore...I dun like the pain in my tummy..

Ermmm....I'm tired and I wanna have some sleep but I'm writing an entry now,to see if I can still focus after this... am tired..tired..tired..but I know I can still get some things in my head now..I know I can!!!Yeap,,I can!!!

And niwae,guess I'm not gonna update my blog tomorrow..No,I mean today coz its already the 19th and that means,its my baby bro's 11th birthday..Yeap,yeap..My baby bro..He is the best bro I can ever ak for..Eventhough he gets on my nerves sometimes..Heh..But thats what siblings to best to each other..

Ok Muhammad Dinie bin Mohd Hafiz...

Happy birthday...!!!!Kakak love you sooooo theee very very very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Nazura says Bonjour said...

dinnie, happy birthday dear.
haha.
kak iqh, pls give me auntie jariah's email for facebook.
so dat i can add her.
=)

Anonymous said...

I like your blog, the colors are cool. Visit my blog and try your luck for free. Today might be your lucky day!

**********************
$$WIN BIG CASH $$.

Unlimited Free Entries!
**********************
-$50,000 Grand Prize
-Daily Winners
-No Email Required
-No Downloads
http://cashprizesonline.blogspot.com

Nuratiqah Hafiz said...

mberenis..

erm.
ok...hha,.
thanks..