Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Awesome

Today was like wonderfully,splendidly,greatly,awesome,enjoyable day.I really had fun with some of the MCGians.See,I am never down when I am around them because they always brighten those moments of mine.HAHA..

ok..ok..Back to today..Went to try out for Dikir Barat girls just now with Zura and met those wonderful usual people.We were like all shouting at the top of our voice just to meet the pitch that Zai gave us.It was soooo0000ooo high and some of us cannot take it la..But we did fairly well.Guys,you should be proud of us girls because we can do it!But still,you guys are the best(because korang train for so long already)..After the training,most of them stopped at Yishun to eat.I seriously had fun eating with you guys because only our table was the noisiest one.I intended to go home after the meal but due to some persuasion,I stayed with Elly,Farhan,Aameer,Dok and Khaiman at MACDONALD.We watched the video for our production and we had a good laugh.You guys were so funny la.

Went back with Farhan and Aameer taking 800 and they accompany me all the way in the bus.Hee.Sorry but thanks ya.We talked about stuffs and btw,our conversation hasn't finish k..

To anyone who understands: I think I am falling again****

*Your smile brighten up my day
Your look discomfort me all the way.
.

4 comments:

zura.zali said...

Rakan Muda.. rakan seni budaya
Persahabatan kita haaaaaaruslah setia
biar abadi kekal Sepangjang masa
Itu suatu tanda kita telah berjaya!

Love u!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nuratiqah Hafiz said...

jaja.
love u to.
wow!!
sampai masok kan whole song nampak!!

Anonymous said...

Wahai cik kak. malam ini akan ku tiba menjelma di belakang mu. JGN pandang belakan ye. Kalau ada panggilan di belakang. jgn dinyahut pula. pandanglah kat arah muka kawan2 mu yg ayu jelita

rAUdhA said...

Wahai Cik Adek....mlm ini berhati hati lah di jln raya.jgn pandang belakang....always look on the bright side of lyfe..."music please"