Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Why?

Why does bad fortune always befall human? It happens many time in this lifetime of mine and as a human,all I can do is to pray and patience.Sometimes I am bored with bad fortune.Sometimes I am pissed but nothing will change.Dinie is suppose to go to KK hospital today for his check up.I just got a message from mum who says that Dad is now in hospital,emergency.I hate the word EMERGENCY!!!I panic like hell!Hope Dad is not admitted to hospital.Can i work???????

Raudha,I am sorry ya.I will miss dikir today and that is for sure.And I will definitely miss you guys.Haiz.But I will just have to give it a miss for today.I know you understand right?Thank you babe. Arrgggghhhh....

Can I just shout?
Well,I just did.Thank goodness I am situated at a pond in NYP..I can released my tension.Hahahahahaha..Well,enough about that.This is like the first time I spend time at the pond here and I am soooooo happy!Right zura,Halifah?Its beautiful?Very2 beautiful.To me lah but I dunno about others view and yeah,I dun care about what they think.. Ok.I think Im gonna go now because I am crapping.So i shall go before the condition worsen.













Mother Nature

1 comment:

zura.zali said...

i hope everything is fine. =)
Insyallah.
Take care and LOVES. =D