Friday, November 16, 2007

Production!!

Production is tomorrow.!!I feel like all of us start practicing only like..yesterday?This time,the production is really2 fast.I can't seem to be catching up with my own breathe.Nervous..Nervous..Nervous..I feel that I have not succeed in doing my role splendidly and I am clearly still having problems with my singing.And the production is tomorrow..Can I ask for a guardian angel??hee

Ok..To start things off,I went to training today and obviously I didn't stay over with all my other mates.It was already bad that I had to go home alone but as I was on the way out from NYP,my slipper actually "putus".And there I was,like an idiot having to walk all the way to the bus stop to get a bus instead of the MRT.Actually,mum told me to take the cab but I was scared and a cab will cost me $10 and I have got no money left because I have spend it on something else earlier to release my stress.!!wweee!!I finally got home and thank goodness nothing bad happened to me.

Unlike any other day,I was extremely hyper today at home.I was shocked but I couldn't control myself.Gave sister 1 of the 3 perfume I bought just now as her belated birthday present(at least I dun have to feel so guilty now).Showed mum my new mcg shirt and once again I complain because its a guy's cutting.Actually it is alright but its just my mouth that couldn't just keep quiet for a minute..hee..the shirts fine actually.I kinda like it but i prefer the first one.haha..

I just pray and hope that tomorrow's event will be a blast and a very successful one.Hope everyone did well in their role and may our dearest audience feel the satisfaction in watching our show.To mum,dad,sis and bro,the reasons why I am always late is because of the show.I want you guys to be proud of me.

To zura,thank you for forcing me to create this blog.Even though its like only you who is gonna read all the craps I am writing in here.haha..Thank you zura.





That's the picture we took on Tuesday.

No comments: