Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Today

Hello..
Lets write ya.Actually I have got no mood today to do anything but was in class and was thinking about when the school will end when Halifah and Zura told me that we have got only like 16 weeks of school for 1 semester.I was so shocked as I felt like it has only been a month when i restart school and now is week 7 already.I immediately take note of all the assignments I have to hand in and I realized that I have not done alot of them.Of course,I panic and stay back after school to do them.Now,i had finished doing most of them.Thank goodness..

I have been counting days to the 30th.I dunno why I even bother to do them but I did.Most of my time nowadays were spend on thinking about him.Guys,its not that "that" kind of think..Its just concern.I cant stop myself from being concern.I tried to avoid discussions about him but I cant because people love to ask and I have to answer them.Laugh at me my dear peeps..I miss him!!

Didn't really spent much time with my giler-geng today because was busy doing my assignments.Sorry girls.But you girls know I always love you all.Haha..Liana and Raudha,I hope the both of you did well for your presentation.Zura,sorry for not talking that much to you at the later part of the day.I'm in the state of panicking.

Zura,please dun malu me anymore in front of Farhan.Crapp!!I was so shocked when you told me the reason why he said thank you..And An
,you dun have to listen to everything Zura said.

To my family,I love all of you.So much..Thanks for everything.My bro and Mum,please get well soon.To dad,your absence at home is always felt.I appreciate all your hard work.To my sis,your the best sis I can ever ask for.


To my sistaz Liyana,Shikin and Ina.I love you girls always.Even if we were to ever break,I will love you 4.

To my MCG friends,you guys gave me the best time in NYP.I will forever treasure that.

To my giler-geng,you girls mean everything to me here.Thanks

No comments: