Thursday, November 29, 2007

Missing!

I wanna go back to Northland.I miss each and everyone of my friends there.Why can't secondary and poly just be at the same school.? Ya,i saw fazilla ,jenmark, syafizah and joanne almost all the time in NYP but its very2 different from the other time.I miss you guys from 4EA all the way to the technical class and also the sec 5 and can i say everyone there are in Northland.?
I miss Jessica,Syafizah and Joanne who have always been there listening to my craps and always being my shoulder to cry on.I miss Sheila,jenmark,mahes and Fazilla who have always brighten up my days with their jokes.I miss all my NPCC mates.I miss my cadets because they were the one who have always make me happy in any situation.I miss the teachers who have always come to class shouting or smiling.I miss my sistaz liyana,Shikin and Salina.They are the bestest friend I can ask for..I miss the sec5s who have always been disturbing and teasing me.I miss Rafiq so much.The one guy who make me smile all the time and the guy who have always treat me with respect.And i miss everyone else.
I want my secondary life back.Can i have them?








I think I think too much and that is the reason why I am in this state now.Running nose with a terrible throat pain and a headache.I want to sleep but I can't because I've still got my PD project to finish up.And now here I am in school,putting on my headphones and listening to a blasting music.Arggggghhh..I am in pain.

Just get a new story.His operation is on 7 December instead.I thought my misery had come to an end but no,it has to be postponed.He is clearly with someone else now and it looks like he loves her alot. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

*I am confused


No comments: