Saturday, November 17, 2007

Done!!

At last,the production has ended.But I actually felt a little sad.i wonder when will be the next time all of us will meet each other again.Now is like the time to concentrate in class and do well in our studies.I am definitely going to miss all these people.I love you MCGians.

Yesterday had been great!Went to school early in the morning to have breakfast with those dearest friends of mine.The meal was ......... "Fried bee hoon"..haha.Ok.We went to TFA and that was when everything starts.Everybody was so busy doing their part to make the production a success and as for me and Zura,we helped Ros in doing the props.I was so happy when I saw her tying square lashing.I offered to help and Zura helped out too.Hee..Zura, you passed the test.Production started at around 8 and obviously,we were all so nervous including the tarian people.We all did well eventually.I was really-really satisfied with my singing and I am happy that everyone really enjoy the show.

MCGians,u all did your best and I am very sure the audiences enjoy our performance.Jannah,thanks for having that faith in me.Zura,Wani,Liana-Baby,Liyana-B,Raudha,Syimah,Ros,Elly,Ismael,Hasbi,Faizal,Jamal,Ky and Farhan,thank you for calming me down whenever I am about to sing.I truly appreciate that.And for the rest of the MCGians,thank you for everything.You guys did well,worked well and performed well.

All the sweats,blood,tears and pain are all worth it.

1 comment:

zura.zali said...

hello darling! im here, again and again! you are so welcome! my pic seh!! wahhhhhhh....so ...sweet!! hahahha =) lu gerek ar. i've updated. tapi.. time acting, we dint take pic! argh!! sedih. nvm! tomo ken see u again! wohoo =) take care!!!!