Monday, November 19, 2007

Friends

Who says friends means nothing in life??

In this life,I am always blessed with good friends.I am happy I met them even for once in this lifetime and it cant be denied I've got bad company and betrayer behind my back too.But I shall just take the good ones ya.?When I was just a girl in primary school,I didn't know that much about friendship but I have got great friends whom I am still keeping in touch with up till now.In secondary school,the period when my life is just about to start,I am exposed to alot of bad companies but along the way,I met many friends whom I am proud to cal company.

Now,here I am in poly.I am exposed to many kind of people around SINGAPORE.These friends made me realize how valuable friendship are and I've learn alot from them.Thank you guys.

So now,let me just say what drives me to writing this post.It was when I saw Zura,Liana and Raudha laughing and enjoying each other's company earlier this afternoon.I was fascinated by how a friendship can make someone's life brighter.It certainly make mine.


Here is a picture of the people who has never fail to put a smile on my face:







You guys are loved.

6 comments:

zura.zali said...

I LOVE YOU TOO!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU TOOOO!!!!!


aww im so toucheded.. everywhere!! hahahaha
dat sounds wrong

Anonymous said...

alahai..laptop liana basah ah ngn air mata aku.....sedih to the max uh.....
"remember, the greatest gift is not found in a store nor under a tree, but in the heart of true friends...."
-raudha.....

.:_WaNiZ_:. said...

'anak sulongku' ade blog lah...haha..tk bilang 'mummy' eh...oh btw i look fierce huh???tu biase ah...it runs in some ppl in my family...luar je nmpk garang..dlm boleh buat lawak...ahakz...

.:WaNiZ:.

Nuratiqah Hafiz said...

dangerousminds

haha..ya..i noe..basah laptop liana?ape la kau nie?haha..maintain sikit..aku memang selalu sayang korang walaupon korang selalu mengarot and everything..all of u..haha
-tqah-

Nuratiqah Hafiz said...

waniz

haha..sory mak..hakz..i didnt intend to blang sape2..ingatkan nak kasi abes dulu ini blog baru beritau u all tapi oleh kerana liana and Raudha pon da tau ngan korang2 nie,terpakse la aku mintak tlg Zura untok abes kan blog nie