Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Hearts

theres sum things i wanna tell these few ppl but i noe i couldnt tell them in person or directly..i will just let my soul tell this ppl..haha..nonsense.but here it goes:

kak long-thanks for all those never-ending advices you alwaes gave me..appreciate it alot.love ya
shikin-ur alwaes there..haha..sis forever dear.hope u have a wonderful year..love ya
ina-i dunno where u have gone to..i wanna sae we have gone apart but sumtyms i just dun have the heart to do so bcoz ur one of my sis..
zura-my mumy,bro,sis..haha..ur alwaes there.wel,not in relationship part,i noe i can never depend on u for that..haa.but thanks for being there
halifah-thanks for alwaes listening to my nonsense..haa
syamim/mimi-haha.i appreciate for making my life brighter will all ur nonsense.alwaes putting a smile on my face
hasbi/bibi-haha..!!hee..had fun wenever with u too.alwaes remember u guys
liana/lili-haha..had fun with u gerl..smile alwaes ya..thanks for inviting me to the bbq.wouldnt have a happy moment if i didn't go
raudha/roar2-u rawk man!haha.had fun lots2 la wenever with u all..haa
fadil-wenever i look at u,it reminds me of the orientation tym wen i fall sick.i ws really mesmerized by all the trouble u took..thanks man.
sue-haa,u too took care of me.im just grateful to have u guys in my life
rya-u have alwaes been my adek.be it bad or gd.i just dun see the commonness in us.n i certainly dun see the happy moments between us anymore
ros-my very gd fren..i appreciate it alot.thanks for still surviving for being with me.
hasyimah-very fun person to be with and always smiling with me
wani-had fun with u man..ur actually fun..hahaa..despite the fierce face in u..haa
farhan-hey..cant believe im actually seeing u again in nyp...
khai-alwaes giving me motivation in things im alwaes having doubts in doing..
aameer-made my life very happy with the jokes and alwaes distubing me.
jannah-always helping in my studies.haa..thanks for the book..and thanks for alwaes listening to my crap
syafizah-happy to see u alwaes in nyp
nazry-.hope u all the best for ur a's and may u achieve wat u want in life..best wishes with u and ur never forgotten
rafiq-it has been so long since we last met..wee!!where are you?

6 comments:

zura.zali said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
zura.zali said...

Hey Little Sis, Bro, Gf, Babes, and etc. You know that you are always welcome even though it may sound absurd to say, 'you totally not welcome'. Laugh. Really sweet of you to write the post. When at first o say my name, i thought i was going to expect something stupid there, but, again and again, you never disappoint me but, make me smile instead. Thank you so much for being there for me at my most need-to-rely-on-someone time. Thank you so very much. Thank for your layanan to my crap. haha! ok . Take care.

"condition of my heart =)"

~Azura

Nuratiqah Hafiz said...

haha.ur aways welcum..and thanks too

rAUdhA said...

A'kom bekas bekas bonda ku.anaknda di Los Angleles sehat sejahtera...aniwae bonda,ape kabar keluarga kita???maaf kerana tak dpt beraya bersama bonda,nenek melati dan sanak saudara yg laen...
bagaimana dengan ayahanda???kasihan bonda ya...ish3...

Nuratiqah Hafiz said...

bonde baek sejahtera..nenekmu dan sanak saudaramu yamg lain2 semuenyer baik2 belake.Baguslah kalau anakande di Los Angeles baik2 sahaje..Bonde rindu akan anakande.
Ayahande anakande suda tiada.Jangan lah anakande bersedi.Bangge kan lah bonde dengan membawa balik segulung ijazah.Akan bonde tunggu anakande di Singapura

Nuratiqah Hafiz said...

amin...suatu hari nanti anakanda akan pulang menziarahi kubur ayahanda...semoga dia sehat2 saja di sana...
peace no war....