Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Bollywood mood

And ya again,I am listening to bollywood.Man,this is sick.Fancy listening to Bollywood at this period of time.Well..well,but I studied you know.I am just loving it.Listening to their songs and getting the mood and feeling..weeeeee..

Ok,was at Zura's house today to study.After 4 hours,we realized that we have only covered like only 1 week's lecture.Haha..and we have got like 8 more weeks to go la.Hakzz..But good thing,we manage to understand and concentrate on the one week.

Almost 6 when i realized that my study mood had disappear so,I went youtube to download for Bollywood's song.Hahahahaha..And I got myself 4 songs.Happy you know.Thanks Zura for the connection.

Guess I am now in the Bollywood's mood.Haha..There is just this feeling in me that is so funny la.I keep on daydreaming whenever I plug this earpiece to my ear and listening to the songs..But,my hero is missing.I dunno who..Serious.I couldn't even think of one person to take that place or,maybe there is..Haha..well,he have got the Indian blood you know.Wakaaka..haha..

Funny,how the brain works.And ya,I think I better stop blabbering.Hee.I just love my life lots and I love every single one who have once enter my life,or are still in my life.

*Zura,thanks for everything justnow

No comments: