Friday, December 14, 2007

Thank you

Firstly,I am so sad that I couldn't go out with them today.I am so sorry korang.Really-really sorry.

Ok.Yes again,I have to stay at home to wait for Dad to come home.Decided to just read the html book but I can feel that my head is gonna explode if I put in anymore input.So,I decided to face the screen of my lappy again.By now,I am sure everyone can guess what I have been doing with my lappy,right?Ya,I went to youtube in search of more of Mujhse Dosti Karoge's movie clip.I so wanna watch that movie.Anyone,if you are reading this and you happen to have the dvd,please2 tell me k..I need to borrow them.

Chatted with a friend justnow and he just wanted to inform me that he had uploaded my singing video to his youtube site.Man,I appreciate that alot because I have been wanting to listen to myself sing that song.And crap,I sound soooo not nice,..Hahaa..Is it the recording?or is it me?waaaa''''....

Next,chatted with Aameer.The purpose of chatting with him is just to chat.But again,I feel a sense of calmness and I am really2 happy.He never fails to make me smile whenever I am down.Well,Meer,what I told you justnow is real.Heee...Thanks friend.

Now,as I am sitting down here at home updating my blog,I am still feeling abit worried about all my projects and assignments.Haiz.Let's see..
1.Personal Development Report 2.Personal Development presentation 3.HTML website 4.Programming(Tank Calculation) 5.VB's assignment lab 6 and 7

That is alot of work for 2 weeks break.But what to do..Well..well..Ok.Now..Since it has been so long since I last update my blog with photos,I am gonna find whatever photos I can chuck on this blog ya..
The guy who's always making me smile(without him realizing it):



I am sorry for not being able to make it

No comments: