Friday, December 7, 2007

WT....!!

People may think that it is a small issue but it is a big one for me.A very big one.Guy,you really kill my respect for you.You really did.So the next time I am rude to you,accept it!That "thing" means alot to me but you gave it to someone else,that something you have already gave to me.It hurts alot and I hate you fpr doing so!Well,I know it is up to you and it is a free country but due to some respect,think about it la eh!!!

I didn't expect this to happen but you seriously make it happen!I am frustrated,pissed,disappointed and thousands of other mixed feelings.To cry for such things again is seriously not something I would want to do again.But you make those precious tears almost fall again.

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven


What bullshit is this? Never promise if you cannot keep it!Never!!!


*It is much appreciated if I won't be questioned about this post
To those who didn't like what I am writing here,Im so sorry but since this is my blog,I have the right to write what I want.

No comments: