Sunday, December 16, 2007

Fantastic!!

Hahha..I had fun today with my family..

Who says we need money to have fun?Well,my family don't.

Today,the Hafiz's family and a neighbour aka my bro's friend aka my bro's schoolmate went to...I can't remember where..Wait,let me think..*******Oh ya..forget.We went to northpoint earlier today to shop for Dinie's school stationery.And that was the place,I found out that Illustrator's and Photoshop's software were sold there for a good price.Am gonna buy those when I got the money.Muahaha..

Then,we went to for I dunno what reason.I think the reason why Dad brought us there was because he wanted to show us that place.He said that the place holds many history and he shows us the longest graveyard justnow.I duno who it belongs to but it is long.As we walk along the path which is beside the forest,I can already feel the breeze.Man,I love the breeze.iT WAS REALLY COOLING LA.We walk and walk and talk and talk..And I took photos.Haha.mostly is of me.hehe..

Then went to eat at Changi village and bla bla bla...We just went around.Seriously, today I can just feel the satisfaction I have never feel before.After eating,decided to went home but Dad brought us all to Lower Seletar where me,Izzati and Mum sat on the ground like nobody's business and laugh and laugh and laugh at each other's nonsense.Haha..Hilarious..

When home to finish up my personal development report and ya..its done.Yea....!!!As I wa doing my work,Mum came in to inform that we are all going to out to get me a new phone.Well,well..I've got the $100 waiver..Haha..And there I go..Hoping I coul get the phone that I want but as expected there are exceptions.And the only phone which was available were the Samsung and Nokia phone.As I have forgotten how to use a Nokia phone,I got myself a Samsung phone.It looks just like Dad's but I like it..

Thanks Ma,Ba for the phone eventhough you don't have to pay a single cent for it but thanks for the ride and also the time you two spent for me..Appreciate ir alot..Ok..Now,let me just post some pictures I took todae k.But without the new phone..




Bro and neighbour


Mum,Dad and Sis




I dunno why he smile that way




Pardon the pathetic face.HAHA


Me,Mum and Sis sitting on the ground

No comments: