Sunday, December 23, 2007

They won!!

Firstly,Congratulation to Betara Karisma for getting the 2nd place in Khatulistiwa.Congrats to Hairi for getting the best karut award.The paluan ppl for the best paluan award and also for getting the seni kate harapan or best(i dunno which one).I am really really happy for you guys.really!I had fun yesterday.Really had fun.It was tiring,obviously but it was very enjoyable and since this is the first time I actually went to support for such event,I would say,it was quite well done and I seriously didn't know that there are still many people out there who are still active in seni.Good good..

Met Ina at Ngee Ann Poly yesterday when I was queuing up to get in.Really didn't expect to see her there but she is from the dikir barat team in Innova..So it wasn't so shocking to see her there..

Hmm...Zura,you are missed by us.Hhaha.

Went to Toa Payoh after that with family and then off to Pasir Ris to eat and then to the fishing pond and then headed home.It was almost 12 by the time I reach home and for goodness sake,I was so tired la..Haha..But overall,yesterday was a very memorable and a very enjoyable day..

Congrats again guys..Now,lets just let the pic says its piece k..

They were very happy..Really really happy





He won the best karut.


my siblings getting bored

No comments: