Friday, December 21, 2007

Selamat Hari Raya AidilAdha to every Muslim who are celebrating this event yesterday.

Yesterday was another unforgettable day for me.Woke up so early in the morning to help Mum in he kitchen and to do whatever else that I have to do that morning.

All the shop yesterday was closed and Mum had no idea how is gonna get her supplies of potatoes and onions so Dad suggested the wholesale market.That was my first time there and there were really alot of things.After buying all Mum's stuff,we went to IMM...Yea..!!!Yesterday was the first time I stepped my feet in the mall.It was nothing like I expected.There were lots and lots of shops and it was so nice la..Took some pictures.Hhaha..Went to giant to shop for many things and then we went to eat but I didnt eat alot.Haiz..Hhaha..But I really had fun..



From the view inside


The lighting decoration


The tree


Tomorrow is the guy's day.Khatulistiwa,Dikir Barat Competition.God luck to all you guys and go all the way ya..Good Luck..

No comments: