Tuesday, December 4, 2007

crying!!

I'm crying.Waaaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaahhhhaaaa..

So sad.It has been so long since this happen and wen it happen again,all I can do is watch and cry.Call me emotional.I don't care but it shows that I have got a heart.

Didn't have the mood to study today so I decided to just listen and transferring songs to my lappy.And the theme for today is Bollywood.Was listening songs from the movie 'Mujhse dosti karoge' and it was sooooooo sweet la. And then remembered about the DVDs in my cupboard which are collecting dust.So,i took them and watch them in my lappy.Watch 'Har Dil Jo Pyaar Karega' at first and I find it normal.Then,watched 'Chori chori Chupke chupke'..I was listening to their songs while watching the movie and it was ok until it came to the last part.And that is when I realise that theres tears streaming down my cheeks..haha..It was so emotional la.And ya,I just have to cry.Waaaaaahhh!!!




(sorry for the blur)

No comments: