Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Shy!(I think)

Do you believe in horoscopes? I do..Actually 50-50 la..haha

Today was the day I actually sat in front of my lappy to do my 6 page website.Unfortunately, I cannot finish them all today because I need to find a video and I need to take pictures of my family.Thats basically what happen to me today la..

"When a change is necessary, it is necessary. Stop ignoring the way you're feeling."
Ok.I got this thing up there from my friendster daily horoscope.Since the day things turn out badly between me and him,the horoscope have always been tell ing me the exact same thing that I am feeling on that particularly day.Recently,it wasn't really that true but I was shocked by the one today.Just when I thought I would forget that person already for today,I had to go and read the horoscope and think of him all over again.Wa'hhh!!!Ive been asking myself that question justnow,no matter how much I would want to deny it,I would have to say that theres a pull there.And I seriously don't want things to happen again.Man.Why does it always have to be so complicated when it comes to this kind of thing.

So long people..Btw Zura..you're missed.obviously by us.
.

No comments: