Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Alhamdulillah

First,let me thank GOD and everyone who have been helping me alot in my studies..Especially Zura and Fah..Well,I didn't score that well for this semester but I improved and my grade was very2 satisfying.Alhamdulilah..And after checking the results with my target,I realised that I am on target for Maths,6 modules above target and the rest below target.Haha.But in any way,I am happy.

Now..Let me see..I miss Zura and Fah alot..It has been so long since we last met huh?And I'm sure kalau da jumpe nie mesti many story..Hehe..

Life is really so unpredictable ah..This minute you can hate someone but in another,you will fall head over heels for that someone.Hhaa..Now,I have to thank GOD for all the blessing , all the life and all the love HE created for me.

I'm too grateful for the people who have come and leave,come and stay and come and leave a footprint on my heart..Heh..Emotional,I know.Wekz..But really..

For a particular someone,you know how I feel and ya,I've never regretted so far
For a particular friend..I miss you and I hope I see you today...

No comments: