Tuesday, September 23, 2008

School..

Well well..Did what I did in the morning justnow.I've wished deary..And kesian he have to be in camp today..But its ok ya..

Hmm now..School will be starting on the 13th October.Is that good or bad,I dunno..But what's for sure is that I have to work my way for 3-pointers.Haa..I'm gonna make someone spend his money on me man..Haha..

Timetable..Can I say it was a bitch..No breaks at all..Except for the self-study period..And I am still wondering how lessons on Friday would be carried out since class starts at 8-5 I guess without a single break..No night class.This time I dunno if that's good news since we have got no breaks at all.

Cost accounting for my elective..Yay.I got it.Like finally..I really hoped its a blessing to get it..May it somehow helped me in my journey to a 3.

2friends seems to be happy with life..1 I'm very sure he is.Another I think somehow he is since he's got a new target aready.Long to hear from the 2 ladies,Zura and Halifah..MCG peeps?I dunno anything about them.Except for Mim who is working now.That info was also fed by someone..Hha..I sound like I'm spying him.Hee..The rest,I really have got no idea..

And I think I'm tired of my blog already...So I think in these short perios of time,I think bloggy's gonna have a new look..

ps:To the people who have been reading my blog yang tak seberape nie..Thank you..

No comments: