Tuesday, September 30, 2008

If Alonso won,I would blog..Haha..And yea,he won..!!Woohoo..!!Hha..Pity Massa,really...But Alonso's winning cover it up....Dear!!!Who say he's not good!!Bluek!!!!

Ok so,I've been so busy with things to do at home.That explains why I'm blogging only now,at almost 4 in the morning.At which I think I know someone's gonna scold me if he know I didn't sleep at all yet!

This year..Hectic time for a Hari Raya..REally!!What's with daddy not coming home because there's too many work..Sis studying for O's..Mumy getting bro to study for his upcoming exams in a week time..And mummy sewing the curtains..My goodness..And I'm left with all the house chores alone..I clean up bro's room and the living room,kitchen and now Im left with my room..I'm shagged!!!!!!!!!

Ok enough about Raya..I had this conversation with mumy the other day

Me:Ma,when you get married that time,did you feel any different the next day?
Mummy: No,I feel the same.Only that I'm a wife
Me:You really feel no different?
Mummy:No..Y?You wanna get married is it?

Actually I was doing something when I was thinking about when I get married one day..I wonder how it will be..I mean today I'm cooking for myself.But tomorrow I'm cooking for my husband.I mean,won't the feeling just be different.Today you belong to yourself but tomorrow you are your husband's..Ok enough..I've been thinking about marriage..
Da gatal sangat nak kahwin agaknyer!!

No comments: