Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Alhamdulillah..

My goodness!!!

Can I say this? I hate holidays!!!! And I shall be shot and dead in a few minutes..Waaarggh!!Lame Tqah..I know I know..!!This si what happen when I get tooo bored not knowing what to do..

Finish 1 book today and the book was ..Ermm.Ok lor..Well.Christina Skye has always been my favourite and afew others too..Got 1 more book before starting the series of ' Ombak Rindu' from Rya.. Suddenly it seems like reading is so boring..But its still what I do lor..3 movies I've not yet watched..Maybe watching the marathon tomorrow after sahur..It's time I learn how to wake up early eh..

I'm smiling everyday and I thank HIM for it all...It's 3rd Sept today and it has already been 12 days since it began..Days were wonderful..Thanks to deary..Thanks to everyone..

I seemed to be missing people too fast..
I'm missing my 2 crazy perempuan2 jelita(bluek!) aready
my fun classmates
my sistaz(and I mean the completed one eh)
those tak betolz MCGians
deary

And I think I want something right now..Really2 badly want something..But heh,shall not say it here..Malu!

Got to go people..
So long..

-Loved.You know it matters-

No comments: