Friday, September 19, 2008

Waarrgghh...

I know that my Italian is just basic..I know that I've been learning Italian..But someone was such a dear to write me a tag in Italian..My goodness..!And I thought it was such easy words like 'grazie' , 'prego' , 'bellissima'(not that I'm hoping he will say those) or something like that but it was 1 sentence I didn't know a meaning for 1 word at all..Isk!But its ok..

Hmmm..I really feel like smacking one person tau..I thought mati2 dier da update the blog..But he havent!Creep..And now I have to be the first to update ah nie..Urgh..!Well yeah ok..

Wednesday was "fun"!No elaborating..It was fun,period!!
Thursday was ermm......ok lor..Hhaha...Didn't do much..Watch sis shopped at Bugis Street and that wasn't enjoyable at all..Coz I have to resist myself from buying stuffs I fall in love with at first sight..Waarrgghh!!Sad..

And today I was given another news at 1000hrs..Well,I wouldn't sae its a sad one but it could have been better..but its ok..Wherever it is,it is still possible to meet.Yeap.?Heh!

Hmm..Next week 2 important days I just have to just sit and wait for the day to be over..

Love awak!

No comments: