Monday, September 15, 2008

Bored

Hmm..

Someone was so sweet to write an entry for ehem..me.Hee

Well,Like I've said.Don't think about it and stop blaming urself about whatever that is happening k.I've never for a while blame you but myself.Well,I didn't expect any of it what.And niway,everything is aready alright.So smiles =)

I know I've not been updating this blog of mine but hmm,I've got nothing to blog about..I've been rotting at home with preparation for Hari Raya.Still early I know but there are too many extra things to do this year.And to dearest,2 outings failed.I'm so sory..But you understand kan?Thank you.You're loved

And now I've been waiting for 2 person's reply on my handphone but it was silent since morning.Raudha's and dearest but no reply..I've got a feeling dfearest blom wake up.Haaa..OK2 got to go..

To everyone else,I misss you guys lots2.

No comments: