Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tagged

1. The person who tag you is? :
- Norazura Razali
2. Your relationship with him/her is? :
- My kakak Zura..Heh..

3. Your five impressions of him/her? :
- Understanding..Pretty2..Funny..Lame..Talented.
4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you? :
- Wait..let me think??Ohh ya..She brought me to Esplanade..Weee...Love you man..
5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you? :
- "I miss you like crazy!@#$%^&*&^%$#@#$%^&&" .. haha
6.If he/she become your lover, you will? :
- lover kepe?? i dun think so,she's too hard to get..

7. If he/she become your lover, thing he/she has to improve on will be? :
- stop giving me advices..lover kan?? haha..jk!
8.If he/she become your enemy, you will? :
- ermm..Ignore her??but I think,nah..she's a great fren to be my enemy
9.If he/she become your enemy, the reason will be? :
-she has nice voice...though she always deny the fact
!bluek
10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is? :
- go over to her place and shout "I MISS YOU!!".. hahaha

11. Your overall impression of him/her is? :
- a very suitable bimbo-tic sister to me..hahahahahaha
12. How you think people around you will feel about you? :
- Great,I hope..
13. The characters you love of yourself are? :
- I forgive too easily
14.On the contrary, the characteristics you hate most about yourself are? :
- Trust people tooooo easily
15. The most ideal person you want to be is? :
- Just me!

16. For people that care and like you, say something to them? :
- I LOVE YOU WITH ALLLLL my heart
!!
17. Pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wished to know how they feel about you pass to people that have blogs only.
1. Nurizzati
2.Shamin
3.Ros
4.Wani
5.Khairul
6.Yan
7.No one
8.No one
9. No one
10. No one


18.Who is no.6 having relationship with? :Creep..I didnt realize this..Ermm.Me?? *Shy*
19. Is no.9 a male or female? No idea..
20. If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing? : Think so..Ermm?
21. What is no.2 studying about? : Multimedia Infocomm..Like me..mY CLASSMATE ANIWAY..hHAHA
22. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3? : eRMM...dECADES AGO!
23. What kind of music band does no.8 like? : tECHNO i THINK??hHAHA..urgh!
24. Does no.1 have any siblings? : Yeap..I am the sibling and my bro too..Hhee
25. Will you woo no.3? : Yes.Definitely.!Save me my bill for dental check-up..haha.joking Rose
26. How about no.7? : No..I'm happily attached already.Hehe.
27. Is no.4 single? : I think so??
28. What is the surname of no.5? : Ermmm..Sanusi??Kan2??
29.What’s the hobby of no.10? :
Flying...Woohoo..Bring me

Ok..THAT'S DONE..tHE BIGGESTAND SINCEREST THANKS to NORAZURA RAZALI for making me do this..Boredom gone man..hHAHA..

Wanna write more but I've got to go..Maybe shall update again tomorrow ya..See ya..

ps: Aniway,is there like any time we have to come for tomorrow's iftar?

No comments: