Sunday, August 31, 2008

RSAF outing and Teacher's day











Ermm yeap..I went to the RSAF open house yesterday..Yay!!Like finally la..Hee..Went with Liyana and my bro.Had fun man..And I shall not tell here how I actually reacted when I looked at the planes.It was somehow a nice day out with my dearest 'kak Long'(Liyana, i mean)..Thanks for the day ya..

After which,we waited for Shikin for half an hour at Yishun before heading off to Mr Shaiful's house.
Anak dier cukor rambot la!!Haha..So ya..Sat there for almost 3 hours talking and crapping with that teacher.Hehe..Had fun once again..

OK.people..I had lots and lots of fun..Aiyo..That someone not there to be with me so I go with some other people lor..Heh..

Teacher's day was alright..Spend my time with Khairul,Aishah,Liyana,Muhd Nuh and Rafiq,,Had fun with you people man..



Want to post one more pic but I might get killed if Liyana know I post that pic..ic Hhee..

Ermm.To the Muslims'.... Selamat menyambut bulan Ramadan ye...Smiles smiles always..

OK people...I got to go now.Bye

-Loved-

No comments: