Sunday, August 24, 2008

Ruff Jack..Congrats!!!

Ok here now..

Went to Suntec to watch the Semi Finals for the Suntec Dance..My goodness..The trip there was worth it man..I enjoyed myself like sooo soo muc..Only that......
And haha...I was too concentrating on the show that I didn't take a single picture or video..Instead I had sis to shoot and transfer to me..Bad right..But ok lor..

And and..RUFF JACK REP, you guys were soooooo superly awesome..First time seeing their dance live and indeed it was entertaining..Lots of other good dancers also..So mesmerized lor..

Ok now..This tummy of mine have been giving me problems since Monday night..Haiz..I don't really know what's wrong but someone suspected its gastric flu..what is that exactly I dunno..Hhee..

Study for IP paper people..Then we study maths k...

-Loved..Your presence matters-

No comments: