Thursday, August 28, 2008

exams over!!!!

EXAMS OVER...WOOOHOOO.!!!!

oK..Today was my last paper..And I still can't thank Halifah enough for being my life-saver today..My goodness..I wouldn't have known what to do if I hadn't had called you.You see people..When you have an exam,study early and not last minute and then sleep in the middle of studying at late night.Darn!

OK..After paper..Went to chalet with Rusdy..Ermm..zura..You should come lor..We both like really thought you would come sey..Haa..But I know why you didn't.No worries..Chalet was alright..Went there and I find myself smile alot and spending time with some of the people there..Heh..

But I've got something to say here.I know sometimes we say white lie to take care of someone's feelings but at certain times,you have to say what you really want and not the other way round because if you think the person would be dissappointed and just lie,it would only be much more worst if the person know the truth and about how much sadness she have cause people because of her 'greed'..

And damn!my eng getting bad..

No comments: