Monday, August 11, 2008

Let me take a few minutes to wish 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE'
As every other year,I can't wait as National Day draw near.I had my fun on 9 August and I watch the parade and all and I was so proud and happy.1 phrase I still remember from the telecast is "A crisis break or make people."Something like that..I truly do agree.So people,let us all just be content with what the government serves us alright?

OK now..

Life has been so wonderful.Thanks to people around me..Those who have made me feel so loved and those who make me smile.I love you all.

Watch JOURNEY TO THE CENTRE OF THE EARTH.And oh my,is the movie a fine one.Haha..I enjoyed throughout the movie and I do make a few noisy sounds in the cinema.Well,thats because I can't avoid the need to be awed.Haha..A very interesting movie indeed.And hah.I had my bro along with me..Hee..So people.Go watch the movie aites?

And to you.I .........................................Haha.
.

No comments: