Friday, August 15, 2008

Just some issues.Haa

I didn't know what day it was today until I walked to the MRT station.I can see heaps of i-dunno-what burning and I can see many papers on the ground and burnings and all.Haiz.Well.No comment.We should be respecting the other races and their custom rights?

And so.Went to school today and I had fun eventhough I spend t
most of the time daydreaming but lepak-ing with the guys was great.Haha..Our deary Miss Liana and Mr Aameer and Mr Rusdy looked so great in their traditional costume.Haha..And all I do today is smile.

Well.I've not been studying.Yet!I know I should start but its just that I've got no motivation just yet.And haiz..6 days..
lagi aku takde mood nak blajar..But hey,Tqah can so do it lor.I got discipline ok!

I just feel like writing a long entry today but didn't know what to write..

Oh2 ya..I miss Ros,Syimah,Wani,Raudha,Liana,Azura,Halifah,Rya,Fatin and Naqiah..Woohoo..Haha..Really leh.Its' true from the bottom of my mended heart.Hee..And not forgetting all the guys.

Erm.To the particular friend.Eh.Sorry leh,our conversation like always have to be stopped like that like so many time.One day you tell me everything ok?I wanna know the continuation of your story ya.Aniwae.How's S..... , S...... , S..... ?Hee...

I need a run again.*Hint hint fah*This body is giving e the aches again.Urgh.But not now lor.Must study for exams.Hee..

Ok.At this moment,I'm left alone because apparently,someone leave me alone at this particular night at this time.So,I think I better go study and endure the noise those people are making downstairs.Its a pain living on the 2nd floor sometimes.

No comments: